• Evolving software experience: Design and implement embedded software for various BOSCH devices, infrastructures, and modern applications.
• Taking responsibility: Technical analysis of use cases with regard to feasibility and estimations, specify, implement and verify software components.
• Developing the future: Actively drive the development of innovations for the future generation.
• Holistic development: Drive the development from the design phase to deployment also considering documentation as well as maintenance.
• Cross-functional: Communicate proactively within a cross-functional project team as well as with other BOSCH units in order to fulfill system-wide requirements and to ensure a seamless user experience.
Requirements for the position
• Personality: creative, open-minded and proactive
• Working Practice: accurate, analytical and self-dependent, open to Agile process
• Experience and Knowledge: demonstrated engineering background (3+ years) developing embedded software. Experience in writing, debugging and testing C or C++ software. Experience in working with various embedded devices as well as expertise in RTOS, USB, CAN is an important plus. Knowledge about the hardware is needed for every embedded developer, but not strictly required. Understanding the IoT concepts and tools like IFTTT, MQTT, BLE, REST API are also a beneficial experience.
• Languages: good competencies in spoken and written English
• Education: completed University degree (Bachelor/Masters/Diploma) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or comparable qualifications
• 25 days paid annual leave
• Private health insurance and life insurance
• Food vouchers
• Transportation allowance
• Flexible working time and options to work from home
• Free parking
• Sports venue pass at a preferential price
• Specialized trainings and professional certifications
• Career development opportunities and programs
• Employee discounts for company products and services
• Modern office with gaming and relax rooms
• Fresh fruits and drinks in the office
The personal data you provide to us is processed by Robert Bosch EOOD within your application in the recruiting process. Your personal data is shared exclusively and only to employees of the Bosch Group and the candidate data retention period is 6 months. You have the right to obtain information about the processing of your personal data. In addition, you have the right to correct, to block and to delete it in accordance to the legal regulations. To enforce your rights, you only need to contact us. Remark: If you request to block or to delete your data, your application can no longer be considered.