The Digital Solution Architect Expert will provide thought leadership, architecture, engineering and communications direction for the comprehensive high-level architecture, functionality and compliance of solutions features and components for the regional and global digital projects. In this role, you will partner collaboratively with global digital architects to design, leverage and create new features, components, products and service offerings built on our platforms, with as strong focus on re-usability. You will work across product teams, with regional / global application architects and (senior) business stakeholders to align with enterprise architecture and other key stakeholders to determine requirements and key dependencies for planning and development. You will serve as a change agent to design digital products that serve our business strategies and to deliver unified customer experiences and connected services to our customer and commercial teams.
• Develop and maintain product solution architecture and principles by leading solution definition, solution architecture review and solution selection efforts.
• Provide application architecture for all features and functions within the product portfolio and provide governance to the architecture plan.
• Partner with businesses to establish clear connections between business goals and strategies, the process data and technology investments required to achieve them and make recommendations for features/functions, process and product design and architecture, tech frameworks and interfaces.
• Review new projects, products and architecture solutions to ensure they are aligned with the enterprise and solution architecture, they respect re-usability, meet financial targets and adhere to defined standards.
• Drive improvement of architecture methodologies and services and support implementation, improvements and proper utilization of architecture tools to ensure the quality of architecture assets and identifies opportunities for the portfolio based on new and emerging technologies.
• Design testing methods and resolve routine and non-routine technical issues, monitor systems capacity and performance and provide technical oversight and coaching to others. Assist in resolving complex technical issues to ensure successful implementations are aligned to architectural and operational requirements.
• Provide expert thought leadership in your field and work with limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to identify issues or problems. You may provide direction to supporting team members and be a strategic contributor.
• Other duties as assigned
• Attractive salary
• Performance-based bonuses
• Health and dental full package insurance
• Language courses
• Life and Accident insurance
• Additional paid study leave
• Various shop and bank services discounts
• International and dynamic environment
• Technical and soft skills trainings
• Outstanding career path opportunities
• Professional growth in a global company
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Well versed in modern engineering processes and practices
• Knowledge and ability to support translation of business needs into solution architecture requirements, application of multiple technical solutions to business problems and estimation of the financial impact of solution architecture alternatives
• Minimum of six years of related work experience
• Master’s degree in ICT or related experience
• Minimum of 10 years of experience with diverse operations, development and business roles