Този профил е деактивиран.
Желаеш ли да активираш профила си отново?
Ще получиш имейл за активация
At IBM, work is more than a job – it is a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you have never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, let’s talk! The Client Management Team members are the main focal point for the customers that they are assigned to. They make sure that the clients receive exceptional service while the business sales goals are supported. They develop, implement and maintain client service strategies that will increase sales while providing a positive experience for all customers. The main areas of responsibilities for the Client Management organization are SLAs/KPIs management, customer satisfaction, inventory management and reviews.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Delivery Management: ensures customers contractual agreement are met; Develop/Lead corrective actions
– Lead and collaborate across teams to develop account management and delivery procedures
– Drives CSAT and implements customer satisfaction programs
– Strong organization and tracking of deliverables
– Contract management, including change management and new customer requirements
– Billing and invoicing, cost management including cost take-out initiatives as required
This role would be supporting Canadian customers on US/Canada working hours with some flexibility.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
– Fluent English (C1) and French (C1) languages, previous experience in a direct client facing role and understanding of client management concept
– Attitude to learn and grow is a MUST have ingredient You have to bring.
– Excellent presentational, communication, interpersonal and time management skills are desired, however, the extra mile and smile is what makes the difference.
– Problem-solving and strong decision-making skills upon acting under difficult circumstances
– Open mindset to voice new ideas and bring them to life.
– Experience with PM practices
– Excellent computer skills – MS Office (Work, Power point, Excel)
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise