Our client is a globally successful health and lifestyle brand developing smarter technology for women, with an HQ in London and teams in New York and Shanghai. Their innovative tech-focused products are listed as one of the best inventions for 2019.
Join one of the fastest-growing femtech start-ups and you will have a voice and the opportunity to make an impact. Be ready to learn, have fun, and become part of a passionate customer care team that solves problems and improves the lives of women around the world!
• Develop and maintain relationships with customers over chat, email, and phone.
• Help customers reach a resolution to their problem as quickly and accurately as possible.
• Manage returns, replacements, and refunds when necessary.
• Execute an organized, efficient, and structured working process.
• Meet predetermined targets and represent the company in a professional manner.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• An attractive remuneration, performance, and referral bonuses.
• Fixed working shifts 10:00-19:00 (Monday-Sunday).
• Work with experienced and passionate teams from the UK, USA, and China.
• Trainings and extensive performance improvement programs.
• Open-minded management team promoting innovation, personal and professional development.
• Permanent employment; full-time.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English.
• Previous customer service experience.
• A problem-solving approach and ability to think on the spot.
• An empathetic person, curious about technology/femtech/ health/ well-being.
• Excellent computer literacy.
**All interviews will be conducted remotely (online or by phone).