ABOUT YOUR NEW JOB
Bring your amazing personality, we will take care of the rest. With many internal programs that are aiming to prepare you for your next step – people management or expand your business expertise and knowledge, we believe that we will be the right place for your professional development!
YOUR NEW KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collections and disputes activities: providing high-quality collections services in a timely manner to countries across the Coca-Cola Hellenic business.
- Contacting clients to ensure cash collection.
- Resolving clients’ disputes to facilitate successful collection
- Corresponding with involved departments regarding balance accounts of customers.
- Forwarding/escalating requests – Account Receivable refunds, reversing incorrect cash allocation, bad debt provision, installment plan.
- Promote, develop and maintain effective communication, interaction, and excellent relationship with internal and external customers, including ensuring their requirements are identified and consistently met.
ARE THESE YOUR SECRET INGREDIENTS?
- University degree in Finance, Economics or any other relevant field
- Previous experience in Collections and/or Accounts Receivable, preferably in an FMCG company
- Fluency in Italian, both written and verbal
- Good command of English
- Experienced user of MS applications
- Knowledge of SAP would be a plus
- Ability to work with strict and tight deadlines
- Action-oriented, with attention to detail and accuracy
- Very good customer service skills, problem analysis, and problem-solving skills
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN BY JOINING US:
We can offer you many development opportunities – internal development programs, professional certifications (ACCA/CIMA/CIPD), many interesting internal events, causes and parties. Moreover, you can take home office days and use flexible working hours. Of course, social benefits such as additional health care, food vouchers, company transportation, amazing beverages in our office and holiday bonuses.
ABOUT YOUR NEW TEAM:
We are a family of over 28 thousand engaged people. Each and every one of us is the secret ingredient of Coca-Cola HBC – one of the world’s largest bottlers and partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Our every day mission is to delight over 600 million consumers by offering a choice of over 190 iconic global and favorite local brands in the moments that matter, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are a truly empowered and talented team that drives superior results by winning and learning every day in 28 countries, across 3 continents. Our success comes from us working together as one to make a positive difference for the local communities we serve.
Think you’ve got the secret ingredient? Apply Now!