Essential Soft Skills:
· You have excellent communication and client-facing skills, demonstrated by conveying technical aspects to both technical and non-technical audiences.
· Prior consulting experience is desirable. This role is a blend of hands-on tasks (e.g., demos) and client-facing responsibilities.
· You have strong attention to detail and focus on driving customer success.
· You work well independently and collaborate with others as part of large cross-functional teams.
· You will have a strong work ethic and willingness to ‘go the extra mile to adhere to deadlines and team commitments.
You are an enthusiastic leaner, keen to keep updated with industry best practices, technologies, and architectural patterns.
Essential Technical Skills:
· You have a BSc in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent degree.
· Alternatively, you will have 4+ years of demonstrable experience in software engineering and practical coding skills.
· You will have vast experience in providing technical solutions and supporting software integrations.
· As a Client Integration Engineer, your role within ID&F combines web and mobile technologies and solutions architecture. Through the knowledge of our products and SDKs, you will be responsible for designing and delivering actionable integration strategies and solutions.
· You will be a technical subject matter expert and client liaison while working with internal teams to drive the execution and delivery of key client initiatives.
· You will collaborate with software engineering, solutions architecture, account management, and pre-sales specialists to ensure Client satisfaction across all delivery projects.
· You will have extensive knowledge of the following technologies and software engineering best practices.
o Implementation of Mobile and Web SDKs
o Solution Architecture
o RESTful APIs
o Open API / Swagger
o Source Code Management tools (Git, Bitbucket)
Highly desirable certifications & additional skills:
· Machine Learning
· Jira & Bitbucket.
· AWS, GCP or Azure
You have worked in an agile environment using a Scrum approach.