CTeam is a recruitment agency, part of a group of companies, offering a wide range of services in the field of human resources management, combining the best international practices and knowledge of the local market.
For one of our clients, refreshing management consulting company, delivering clear thinking, high-value advice and service, we are now looking for a proactive and responsible professional at the position of: Business Process Analyst
• Analysing client’s existing operations to identify gaps, inefficiencies and any unmet business needs;
• Modelling business process diagrams as per the BPMN methodology using a variety of process mapping tools;
• Drafting standard operation procedures (SOPs) and validating them with key business stakeholders;
• Soliciting and analysing technical requirements and user stories to ensure the development of consistent end-to-end solutions;
• Supporting or leading client workshops in support of process validation, business change and their widespread acceptance across the client organisation;
• Configuring process modelling tool and platforms for client projects providing support and training for their usage to end users.
The company offers:
• A structured career development path including company-covered support in the pursuit of Agile, Project Management, Business Transformation and IT consultancy certifications;
• Flexible working time and work from home policy;
• A competitive basic salary and significant performance & utilisation related bonus;
• An outstanding team of colleagues, based in a forward-thinking and fun shared office space;
• The opportunity to gain exceptional experience through involvement in some of the largest Business Change projects in Europe.
• University Degree - Business administration, Management, Computer science or Information systems is desirable;
• International experience or education, and the ability to travel and work in the EU;
• Experience in mapping business process models in accordance with the BPMN standards – are a must;
• Fluent in written and spoken Business English, any other foreign language is a plus;
• Operational expertise in using process modelling tools;
• Ability to demonstrate strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills to all levels of seniority and disciplines within the organisation;
• Ability to work under general direction or interact with and influence project team members.