The Associate Buyer will be responsible for country or multicountry sourcing routine activities. In this role, you will coordinate and execute low to medium complex procurement requirements to provide inputs to the global category team.
* We are expanding the team in Bulgaria and have 9 open positions for Associate buyer in 8 different categories.
• Execute medium complex requests for sourcing process.
• Drive implementation of local sourcing decisions and support local implementation of regional or global sourcing decisions.
• Provide local inputs to the global category team for category strategy development and execution.
• Build and apply a comprehensive understanding of local, stakeholder, and procurement landscape.
• Follow established procedures to select suppliers for procurement of non contracted materials, goods, services and supplies.
• Administer transactions associated with obtaining goods and services.
• Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
• Other duties as assigned
• Attractive salary
• Performance-based bonuses
• Health and dental full package insurance
• Language courses
• Life and Accident insurance
• Additional paid study leave
• Various shop and bank services discounts
• International and dynamic environment
• Technical and soft skills trainings
• Outstanding career path opportunities
• Professional growth in a global company
• Award-winning creative office environment
• Various social initiatives
• Comfortable relax and massage zones
• Memorable Team Buildings and Events
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• English and another language would be a plus
• Have a basic understanding of the categories under responsibility.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in buying organization
• International working environment and industry experience