Този профил е деактивиран.
Желаеш ли да активираш профила си отново?
Ще получиш имейл за активация
THE EXPERIENCE MATTERS
HCLTech is a global technology company, home to 222,270+ people across 60 countries, delivering industry-leading capabilities centered around digital, engineering and cloud, powered by a broad portfolio of technology services and products. We work with clients across all major verticals, providing industry solutions for Financial Services, Manufacturing, Life Sciences and Healthcare, Technology and Services, Telecom and Media, Retail and CPG, and Public Services. Consolidated revenues as of 12 months ending December 31, 2022 totaled $12.3 billion.
HCL also takes pride in its diversity, social responsibility, sustainability, and education initiatives. Through its worldwide network of R&D facilities and co-innovation labs, global delivery capabilities, and over 150,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ across 49 countries, HCL delivers holistic services across industry verticals to leading enterprises, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000. We are expanding and looking to hire professionals to join us in this journey.
To ensure the expansion of our Operations Center in Sofia, Bulgaria we are now looking to recruit a TECHNICAL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE with GERMAN and ENGLISH.
The TECHNICAL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE will help B2B customers by providing resolutions of technical and network issues in a friendly and professional manner using different channels of interaction.
• Perform level 1 resolutions in support of B2B customers;
• Diagnose and resolve technical issues, related with laptops, desktops, tablets, printers, mobile phones, routers, Microsoft office package and other applications;
• Maintaining technical proficiency in all hardware and software, utilized by the clients;
• Uninstall, reinstall software applications;
• Verify proper hardware and software set up;
• Resolve username and password problems;
• Assist with navigation around application menus;
• Troubleshoot email, VPN and other issues;
• Collaborate with colleagues and other resources in support of complex issues.
• Fluency in both German and English;
• Knowledge of MS Office, Windows and Internet applications;
• High school diploma;
• Availability to work on different shifts 24/7;
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills;
• Willingness to learn and obtain new skills and competencies in technology;
• Ethics, Team work and Positive attitude.
What we offer
• Competitive salary and performance bonuses
• Remote work option
• Opportunity for career progression
• Young and vibrant team environment
• Social benefits package
• Professional on-boarding and on-going trainings
Are you willing to build up your career with us? - We’ll be happy to receive your resume in English!
*Your personal data is secure with us.
** Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted