Pro with numbers? Here is an opportunity for you!
ABOUT YOUR NEW JOB
Looking for a stable job with numerous development opportunities? If yes, join our Coca-Cola Hellenic family and be part of a sustainable company that really takes care of its people. By joining us, you will have the opportunity to participate in many different internal programs, aiming to expand your business expertise or prepare you for the next step in your career.
YOUR NEW KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs month-end account closing activities and reconciliations
- Maintains general ledger accounts and prepares journal entries for accruals and variances as per defined deadlines
- Completes the Entity Tax Packs according to the agreed schedules
- Summarizes the current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other reports
- Maintains all controls and procedures to ensure compliance with the Coca-Cola Hellenic and local accounting policies and legislation, as well as internal controls
- Participates actively in knowledge preservation and information management to support business dynamics
- Ensures properly accounted transactions
- Manages fixed assets
ARE THESE YOUR SECRET INGREDIENTS:
- Minimum 2 years of finance and/or accounting experience, preferably gained in a fast moving, large, multinational environment
- Degree in Accounting or Economics
- Good time management and priority setting - work with tight deadlines
- Team player, action oriented with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Microsoft applications (particularly Excel) is essential, and knowleadge of ERP systems (particulary SAP) will be considered an advantage
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal
JOINING OUR TEAM YOU WILL GAIN:
We can offer you many development opportunities – internal development programs, professional certifications (ACCA/CIMA/CIPD), many interesting internal events, causes and parties. Moreover, you can take home office days and use flexible working hours. Of course, social benefits such as additional health care, food vouchers, company transportation, amazing beverages in our office and holiday bonuses.
ABOUT YOUR NEW TEAM:
We are a family of over 36 thousand engaged people. Each and every one of us is the secret ingredient of Coca-Cola HBC – one of the world’s largest bottlers and partners of The Coca-Cola Company. Our everyday mission is to delight over 600 million consumers by offering a choice of over 190 iconic global and favorite local brands in the moments that matter, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are a truly empowered and talented team that drives superior results by winning and learning every day in 29 countries, across 3 continents. Our success comes from us working together as one to make a positive difference for the local communities we serve.
Think you’ve got the secret ingredient? Apply now!
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.