Accedia is an IT services company specializing in technology consulting and application development for both SMEs and large enterprises worldwide. Starting in 2012, we grew from a team of 4 to over 150 bright and brave people with a common vision – shape а young company into a leading IT solutions provider where technology experts are inspired to create.
WHAT WE DO
Every day we build apps that connect businesses and end-users, architect full-stack solutions and advise clients on their technology approach to solving business challenges. We are experts in a wide spectrum of technology areas – from Web & Mobile, through Business Intelligence, Cloud & IoT, to QA & Testing.
Team up with smart individuals enjoying a fast-paced ride. Embrace the opportunity!
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are expanding our team of Full-Stack Software Developers and we are looking for bright people who enjoy dynamics and are eager to learn and develop their professional skills. You will have the opportunity for fully remote or hybrid work (remote and in the office in Sofia).
As a .NET Full-Stack Developer, you’ll be:
- Joining a team of smart engineers working on a project for an international client
- Contributing to the team goals and working on tasks covering the entire software development lifecycle (developing new and supporting existing features, troubleshooting issues, participating in the testing process, preparing documentation, etc.)
- Working closely with senior developers to analyze technical requirements, suggest architecture and system design solutions, estimate effort and plan tasks
- Actively communicating tasks, requirements, issues and open questions with your team and the client
- Learning new technologies, participating in various knowledge-sharing initiatives (e.g. delivering internal trainings) and mentoring less experienced team members
- 2+ years of professional experience with .NET Framework and/or .NET Core
- Strong knowledge in Microservices Architecture and API management
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure services
- Fluency in English
WHAT WE OFFER
We do 4 performance and salary reviews a year for every team member and make sure everyone has personal career and skills development plan.
We deliver more than 80 projects every year using a wide set of technologies and each of our engineers is constantly learning something new.
We have built an incredible community of talented and fun people – all of us bond and enjoy our time together at more than 40 social events each year.
We believe creativity requires balance, that’s why we offer the flexibility and choice to work from the office or anywhere in Bulgaria, plus up to 30 days of annual paid vacation.