About us and what we are looking for?
Are you the friendly upbeat voice artist who can make the study of mathematics and science more enjoyable for American students?
We are looking for talented voice actors who can transform math and science lessons into an easily understandable and enjoyable experience for students.
Ucha.se is the #1 educational platform in Bulgaria. On a mission to show that school material can be taught in an interesting and easily understood language, the company has won over the hearts and minds of students, teachers, and parents. Оur video lessons have generated more than 75,000,000 views and are inspiring about 900,000 registered users. For three consecutive years, Ucha.se has been named the best website for learning in Bulgaria, and we are proud to have over 20 awards in the fields of education, information technology, and management. We have a fantastic team of teachers, developers, animators, screenwriters, all dedicated to the mission of making students happier and more fulfilled thanks to a better educational system. Our next challenge is to help students in the US reach their full potential and have fun along the way.
What will you do in Ucha.se?
- You will record and adapt the audio of math and science video lessons for primary school students
- The work requires weekly recording sessions in a long-term project
Skills and experience we value
- American-English language speaker
- Experience as a dubbing/ voice recording artist is highly valued
- Having some math and science expertise would be considered an advantage
- Able to communicate concepts in an effective and understandable way
- Absence of a regional accent
- Capable of producing professional quality voice recordings and audio editing according to established parameters
- Be creative, flexible and proactive
- Can demonstrate professionalism and responsibility towards the work process
- Works well within a team, as well as actively seeks and provides feedback on a regular basis
What we offer
- Interesting work on a very dynamic project through which we aim to improve the quality of math and science education in the USA
- Recording studio at your disposal
- An inspiring international work environment, within a strong and motivated team in which you will have the opportunity to contribute your experience and ideas
- Attractive salary, corresponding to the experience and quality of the work performed
The approved candidates will be contacted in the shortest possible time.