Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Our innovative IT services organization is HPE Pointnext. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation.
As a Storage and Server Technologies Intern, you will be analyzing and managing storage and server hardware customer cases to an effective resolution. The work is predominantly in the areas of hardware platforms, operating systems, subsystems, and products operating on these systems. You will have the opportunity to deep-dive into technical analysis of the customer configuration, in order to troubleshoot the issues and develop an effective recovery plan. Based on these observations you will assist the manager with qualification process improvement suggestions and/or reports.
How will you make your mark:
- Analyze and troubleshoot to solve storage and server hardware/software problems of a customer according to company KPIs for the business.
- Observe, analyze and propose qualification process improvements to team manager
- Your key deliverables will be Customer Satisfaction Index, Meeting commitments and Productivity & efficiency
- Some of your working relationships will include Internal stakeholders in the DACH Storage Team and the OOH Operation team as well as External HPE Customers
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status
If you are:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program
- Fluent in English and German
- Good at analytical troubleshooting and problem-solving
- Excellent with time management and working with strict deadlines
- True team player
- Excellent with verbal and written communications skills & customer interactions
- ESSN Product lines & Business Process Knowledge would be an advantage