For our constantly growing Software Development department we are looking for an Engineer to join our Build team based in Sofia, Bulgaria. You'll be a part of a Scrum team, working on Build tooling and administration for our product-based teams. Day to day challenges will include working with Azure DevOps /TFS/, HaProxy, Ansible, Jfrog /Artifactory & Xray/, PowerShell, ELK stack, TeamCity, last but not least - end to end support activities on the build systems, active troubleshooting and maintenance, as well as regular software release procedures. We constantly learn and evolve, and we not only talk about DevSecOps, but we also do it. Ideally, the colleague we are looking for, would have strong, hands-on experience on systems troubleshooting, maintenance, and open-collaboration mindset with our product-based teams. You will have the opportunity to work with multiple OS platforms and other technologies (Windows, Linux, Mac, Windows Phone, iOS, Android) for a large software code base (several millions of lines of code).
What you will do in a typical day at Milestone
- Actively collaborate on support, maintenance and troubleshooting efforts towards creating scalable, secure and performant build/integration systems.
- Work on build/integration improvement and advancement plans for the systems.
- Actively participate throughout improving the overall offered support activities accross the Build & Release department.
- Actively monitor the systems, so they are reliable enough for the product-based teams, and challenges and escalations go as smooth as possible.
- Work on documenting processes and procedures, as well as actively participate throughout the release process.
- Be a team player, act on the common well-being.
- Working level of English language /we do collaborate with Denmark every day/.
- 2+ years of professional experience.
- A degree in Computer Science/Technology/Mathematics/Engineering.
- Experience and preferred knowledge of build systems and release processes and procedures.
- Hands-on level of troubleshooting, maintaining and supporting mission-critical systems /preferably .NET and C# world/.
- Patience, analytical thinking, structured approach towards challenge resolution.
Knowledge and preferred experience of Cloud Service Providers, Build Management Servers, as well as Logging and Monitoring.
- 25 days of paid vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Public transport card or parking spot in the office
- Compliments gift card
- Sports card
- Food vouchers
- Employee Assistance Program
- Luxury health and dental package
- Life insurance
- Learning and trainings plan